Sunday 5 December 2010

RicoLove


















Here's my new mix for Chrimbo 2010. A full 3 hours of 44 delicious tunes for your delectation, I've been meaning to do this for a while - it's all about LOVE. It's girly and it's cheesy and I love it.

A mixture of Soul, Disco, Funk, House, Rock'n'Roll and Swing with a few cheeky edits from Amnesty Drug Bin thrown in for good measure. If you don't like love-songs you will hate this mix. If, like me, you love 'em then this is the mix for you.

As usual it's all ready tagged for gapless play in iTunes in full 320 mp3s and can be burnt to a CD for the car. If you know me and you want an AIFF version let me know.

I'm running a COMPETITION with this mix. I will DJ for 1 night for free for the person who can name the most of these tunes - 1 point each for the name of the tune, the name of the mix and the name of the artist. There's 44 tunes, so a maximum of 132 points - if anyone gets that I'll also eat my hat and can-can naked down Whitehall with a bowl of fruit on my head. Contact me at Rico at RicoSound.com by 31st January 2011. Please do give it a go - I reckon it will be quite a low score that wins. If you are one of the 10 people to get a CD copy then you get a 10 point start.

I'll re-post it here on the 1st February with all the names in the tags and a full track listing.

Sorry Pip and Jim if you see this - you're barred.


To get this mix as one giant blob...

Play it LOUD and Dance

To get this mix as separate tunes tagged for gapless play in iTunes...

Play it LOUD and sing along

Please leave a comment or send a message

1 comment:

  1. BOOOOOO!!!! Badger wont let me play!!!!
    Completely understand why, as I know a LOT!!!
    Plus I would'nt deprive a worthy party of an awesome DJ just because I'm a musical anorak! Now theres a product!!!
    Love the love mix mate, helped soothe my illness. Gonna play the other one sunday.
    Peas and big glove!
    Kraven Mooorehead. x
    Hehe....

    ReplyDelete

Keep it nice now