Thursday 29 January 2009

Disco Lovin'


















This is a mix of some of the very finest disco tunes ever known. That's not just a bit of hyperbole, it's a fact and I can prove it in a laboratory. I loved putting this together and everyone I've given it to so far can't stop playing it. I'm not sure if I'll ever do a better one than this, although I do have two more disco compilations in the pipeline, so watch this space. This is the sibling mix to Disco Party, also available here.

Please leave a comment or send a message

Track Listing

1. You Got My Love - Sharon Redd
2. Love Thang - First Choice
3. I Want Your Love - Chic
4. Was That All It Was - Jean Carn
5. Best Of My Love - The Emotions
6. High On Your Love - Debbie Jacobs
7. Don't Leave Me This Way - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes
8. Love Sensation - Lolleata Holloway
9. Vertigo/Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
10. Love Train - The O'Jays
11. How High? - Cangac & The Salsoul Orchestra
12. Just As Love As I Got You - Love Committee
13. Standing And Waiting On Love - The Salsoul Orchestra
14. You're The First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White


To get this mix as one giant blob...

Play it LOUD and Dance

To get this mix a separate tunes tagged for gapless play in iTunes (great for burning a CD for the car)...

Play it LOUD and fit a sub-woofer

Please leave a comment or send a message

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice now